Saturday, January 7, 2012

How do you breakaway from friends?

You're not the only one. I'm considered as one of the nicest girls too and yet people take advantage of me. Same here, I have friends who'll give me attitude & I'm trying to find a way to end it with a good term. Anyways, Just continue to ignore their text messages or block their phone numbers. They're obviously not your friends because they're calling you out of your name which is not okay. This is all high school BS. Put is behind you. It's now the past. Move on. You'll meet plenty of new people in college and make better friends. If you see these people around at your university, ignore them or just be acquaintances. (which I doubt you will because college is big with tons of students and cles go by your major) Just ignore them People are more mature in college (depends on what crowd you get caught up in.) According to me you sound mature (:

No comments:

Post a Comment