Monday, January 9, 2012

Which wwe release(or superstar who left on there own terms) this year shocked you the most?

The release of Lance Cade came as the most surprise to me. In my opinion, he was in line to get the biggest push of all those superstars. He seemed to be a promising talent acquisition, and evident by the fact that they partnered him up with Chris Jericho, it was obvious that WWE really liked him. He had already won the tag titles and him being moved to the main event scene was a huge step, considering how fast the push occurred. But hearing the reason for his release seemed very scary to me. I would have never thought that he would ever do something like that so soon, or at all really. But the fact that he had a seizure on a freakin' airplane comes as a shock to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment