Sunday, January 8, 2012

Is a standard American Eskimo dog good for me?

I am going to be getting a dog when I graduate next year. I am starting early so I can do my propper research. I am considering a standard size american eskimo dog. I live in an apartment that does allow dogs. The building is next to a long bike path for walks and there are two dog parks in the town I live in. I will be getting an adult dog from a rescue, but I will be gone about eight hours a day with a break at lunch to come home and let the dog out for a while. I want a dog that will be ok with strangers and kids but does not really have to like them all that much. I just don't want a dog that is likely to attack. I will crate train it. Do you think this dog would be ok for me? I want something cuddley but able to run around the park too. Thanks for your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment